Northwood Law Office Of Mahaffey & Associates
Mahaffey & Associates, LLC
3200 Woodville Road
Northwood, OH 43619
Bankruptcy Attorneys Serving Northwood And Oregon, Ohio
It is never easy to file bankruptcy. But with the team at Mahaffey & Associates, LLC, by your side the entire way, you have legal advocates who will treat you like family. We assist clients throughout Ohio with Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
One of the issues that often plagues our clients is the stress of creditor harassment. Our team will help you put a stop to this once and for all. You can also rely on us to help you with just about every concern you may encounter when filing bankruptcy, such as:
- Asset liquidation
- Debt repayment plans
- Business reorganization
- Meeting of creditors
- Foreclosure defense
- Credit repair
Our goal is to help you achieve a resolution that benefits your finances as much as possible. All the while, we focus on relieving your stress by shouldering the legal burden for you.
How To Visit Our Northwood Office
For our clients’ convenience, we have three office locations, in Sylvania, Toledo and Northwood. If you are considering a visit to our Northwood office, we have provided some easy-to-use directions to help you:
- Coming from the south: Take OH-12 E to US-23 N/S County Line St. Follow US-23 N and I-239 N to OH-51 N/Woodville Road. Take Exit 6a-B from I-280 N. Turn right onto OH-51 N/Woodville Road.
- Coming from the north: Take US-23 S. Take I-475 E and I-280 S to OH-51 N/Woodville Road. Take Exit 6 from I-280 S. Turn right onto OH-51 N/Woodville Road.
- Coming from the west: Take I-80 E/I-90 E. Take Exit 64 for I-75. Get on Exit 199 for OH-65/Miami St. Turn right onto Miami St., turn right onto Oakdale Avenue and take Oakdale Avenue to OH-51 S/Woodville Rd.
- Coming from the east: Take OH-579 W. Turn right onto OH-51 N/Woodville Rd.
When scheduling your consultation, please specify that you wish to visit the Northwood office.
Local Attractions And Food Options
The lovely town of Northwood has several attractions to see during your trip, such as:
- Brentwood Park: This nearby park features several amenities, including trails, a playground, a baseball diamond, soccer fields and a basketball court.
- Cedar Creeks Preserve: For a spectacular nature experience, visit this 42-acre wetland preserve complete with hiking trails and a playground.
- Food Truck Friday & Farmers’ Market: On the first Friday of each month, a variety of food trucks gather at the Central Park farmers’ market.
Grab a bite at one of several nearby restaurants, including:
- Mancino’s Pizza & Grinders: A family-friendly place serving fresh, delicious pizza and authentic Eastern-style grinders.
- El Camino Real: Enjoy authentic, flavorful Mexican cuisine made with fresh ingredients in a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Royal Bar: For a casual setting serving classic bar and grill favorites such as burgers, tacos and beer.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Monday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Thursday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.